Jobs / Employment
Human Resource Coordinator
239 Wisconsin Ave SW | PO Box 1369
Phone: (605) 353-8505
Fax: (605) 353-8506
Current City Government Openings
South Dakota Department of Labor
The South Dakota Department of Labor is dedicated to serving both employers and job seekers.
They administer several helpful programs, such as:
- Veterans' Services
- Unemployment Insurance
- Experience Works, for older workers
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Employment & Training
- National Career Readiness Certification
Huron Local Offices
The friendly staff of workforce professionals at the Huron local office can help you:
- Identify your career interests and skills
- Write a resume and complete applications
- Locate possible jobs and prepare for job interviews
- Locate appropriate training programs
Their Resource Room is available for job-search-related use, including:
- Computers with Internet access, printers, copiers, fax machines and telephone
- Job-related information, including videos, booklets, brochures and tutorials
The online job bank lists jobs available from local employers, state-wide employers, and federal and state government agencies. You can anonymously search this database of job openings and can normally apply for any job you find directly with the employer who posted it. Registering with SDWORKS allows you access to even more services.
All Department of Labor services are available at no charge.
Huron Local Office
South Dakota Department of Labor & Regulation
2361 Dakota Ave S
Huron SD 57350
Phone: (605) 353-7155
Fax: (605) 353-7305
Stan's diversification includes manufacturing and sales of animal feed, as well as being a national logistics provider offering many services including trucking of refrigerated goods, dry goods, grains and feed ingredients. With over five decades of experience and a track record of sustained growth and profitability, Stan's offers an exciting, inovative, fast paced environment with ample opportunity for professional development and financial reward.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience:
- Coordinate the preparation of timely/accurate financial and other information for transmission to the management team and owners, as well as for use by any other associated entity, such as financial or outside accounting firms.
- Oversee accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Monitor controls to ensure accurace of data/information.
- Reconcile all accounts on the balance sheet to ensure an accurate financial report.
- Monitor and supervise staff to ensure that work is being completed accurately, timely and efficiently.
- Work effectively with all divisions to protect the position and integrity of the company.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Agricultural accounting experience or background preferred but not required.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience in the agricultural finance profession.
- Proficient in accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics or Feed Mill Manager preferred) and Microsoft Office.
- Must be detail oriented, have a high degree of persistence, self-motivation, self-discipline and follow up.
- Possess excellent decision making, problem solving, analytical, computer and mathematical skills for understanding accounting processes, be able to draw conclusions.
- Possess strong communication and people skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team and with varying levels of team member and vendors on various projects.
- Be able to manage multiple projects or tasks and quickly adjust to changes in required workload
$100,000+, dependent upon education, experience and qualificiations. Excellent benefit package including incentives, health insurance, retirement, vacation and paid holidays.
Submit applications or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org