Jobs / Employment
Human Resource Coordinator
239 Wisconsin Ave SW | PO Box 1369
Phone: (605) 353-8505
Fax: (605) 353-8506
Current City Government Openings
South Dakota Department of Labor
The South Dakota Department of Labor is dedicated to serving both employers and job seekers.
They administer several helpful programs, such as:
- Veterans' Services
- Unemployment Insurance
- Experience Works, for older workers
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Employment & Training
- National Career Readiness Certification
Huron Local Offices
The friendly staff of workforce professionals at the Huron local office can help you:
- Identify your career interests and skills
- Write a resume and complete applications
- Locate possible jobs and prepare for job interviews
- Locate appropriate training programs
Their Resource Room is available for job-search-related use, including:
- Computers with Internet access, printers, copiers, fax machines and telephone
- Job-related information, including videos, booklets, brochures and tutorials
The online job bank lists jobs available from local employers, state-wide employers, and federal and state government agencies. You can anonymously search this database of job openings and can normally apply for any job you find directly with the employer who posted it. Registering with SDWORKS allows you access to even more services.
All Department of Labor services are available at no charge.
Huron Local Office
South Dakota Department of Labor & Regulation
2361 Dakota Ave S
Huron SD 57350
Phone: (605) 353-7155
Fax: (605) 353-7305
Stan’s is a multi-faceted, family owned, organization with opportunities for individual and professional growth spanning multiple business units.
Stan’s diversification includes crop production, manufacturing and sales of animal feed, as well as being a national logistics provider offering many services including trucking of refrigerated goods, dry goods, grains, and feed ingredients.
With over five decades of experience and a track record of sustained growth and profitability, Stan’s offers an exciting, innovative, fast-paced environment with ample opportunity for professional development and financial reward.
Job Title: Applicator/Farm Labor
Duties and Responsibilities:
Research, make recommendations and participate in selection of applicable products.
Education and/or Experience:
- Facilitate preparation and maintenance of equipment.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Application of fertilizer and plant protection products.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
- Work with other team members to ensure a safe and productive planting, spraying and harvest season.
- And any other duties assigned to meet the vision, fulfill the mission and abide by the values of the organization.
Compensation: DOEEQ. Excellent benefit package including incentives, health insurance, 401(k), flex spending, vacation and paid holidays.
Submit applications or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prefer degree in Agriculture Production or related field.
- Prefer minimum 1-2 years relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience in agriculture environment.
- Preference will be given to applicants who posses CDL and applicator license.
- Must be detail oriented, have a high degree of persistence, self-motivation, self-discipline and follow up.
- Possess excellent decision making, problem solving skills.
- Possess strong communication and people skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team and with varying levels of team members.
- Be able to manage multiple projects or tasks and quickly adjust to changes in required workload.