Jobs / Employment
Human Resource Coordinator
239 Wisconsin Ave SW | PO Box 1369
Phone: (605) 353-8505
Fax: (605) 353-8506
Current City Government Openings
South Dakota Department of Labor
The South Dakota Department of Labor is dedicated to serving both employers and job seekers. They administer several helpful programs, such as:
- Veterans' Services
- Unemployment Insurance
- Experience Works, for older workers
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Employment & Training
- National Career Readiness Certification
Huron Local Offices
The friendly staff of workforce professionals at the Huron local office can help you:
- Identify your career interests and skills
- Write a resume and complete applications
- Locate possible jobs and prepare for job interviews
- Locate appropriate training programs
Their Resource Room is available for job-search-related use, including:
- Computers with Internet access, printers, copiers, fax machines and telephone
- Job-related information, including videos, booklets, brochures and tutorials
The online job bank lists jobs available from local employers, state-wide employers, and federal and state government agencies. You can anonymously search this database of job openings and can normally apply for any job you find directly with the employer who posted it. Registering with SDWORKS allows you access to even more services.
All Department of Labor services are available at no charge.
Huron Local Office
South Dakota Department of Labor & Regulation
2361 Dakota Ave S
Huron SD 57350
Phone: (605) 353-7155
Fax: (605) 353-7305
Join our team at Dakota Detail Plus in Huron. We are looking for 3 people to join our detail team. Work on activities that may range from full details on new and used cars, truck and SUV's to outside washes on customer and company vehicles.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage your own work
Excellent work environment, excellent wages and full benefits available.
Stop in and apply at 467 Dakota Ave S or submit a resume.