Jobs / Employment
Human Resource Coordinator
239 Wisconsin Ave SW | PO Box 1369
Phone: (605) 353-8505
Fax: (605) 353-8506
Current City Government Openings
South Dakota Department of Labor
The South Dakota Department of Labor is dedicated to serving both employers and job seekers.
They administer several helpful programs, such as:
- Veterans' Services
- Unemployment Insurance
- Experience Works, for older workers
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Employment & Training
- National Career Readiness Certification
Huron Local Offices
The friendly staff of workforce professionals at the Huron local office can help you:
- Identify your career interests and skills
- Write a resume and complete applications
- Locate possible jobs and prepare for job interviews
- Locate appropriate training programs
Their Resource Room is available for job-search-related use, including:
- Computers with Internet access, printers, copiers, fax machines and telephone
- Job-related information, including videos, booklets, brochures and tutorials
The online job bank lists jobs available from local employers, state-wide employers, and federal and state government agencies. You can anonymously search this database of job openings and can normally apply for any job you find directly with the employer who posted it. Registering with SDWORKS allows you access to even more services.
All Department of Labor services are available at no charge.
Huron Local Office
South Dakota Department of Labor & Regulation
2361 Dakota Ave S
Huron SD 57350
Phone: (605) 353-7155
Fax: (605) 353-7305
Regular hours: Full Time – 8:00 – 5:00 Mon-Fri.
Occasional Hours: Promotional events will require some weekends/evenings periodically throughout the year.
Marketing Coordinator will oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. Will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. This person will work alongside a graphic design team to bring their ideas to life. These responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining material & virtual customer outreach with well-thought & lively messages.
- Have an eye for marketing campaigns to guide a graphic design team to create visions.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Facebook, Instagram & Social Media control. Including ads within these platforms.
- Website visual management & monthly promotions.
- Handling paid marketing strategies with SEO/SEM team to market company in a digital search presence.
- Radio ad scripts related to campaigns & provided monthly specials.
- Print ads related to campaigns & provided monthly specials.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Promotional items. Including gear, apparel & displays.
- Writing and proofreading audience material.
- Devising campaigns within a customer relationship management (CRM) system to target demographics with applicable specials.
- College Degree Preferred
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to navigate social media with ease
- Exceptional Creativity and Writing Skills
- Strong Social Skills & Charisma.
- Solid analytics within Google AdWords & SEO/SEM preferred
- No graphic design skill required.
- Paid Vacation
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org