Job Title: Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing general clerical duties, including but not limited to, answering and making outgoing phone calls, data entry to aid in the dispatch of equipment and drivers to move product throughout the United States, updating pickup and delivery times to aid in the billing and payroll processes.
- Interact with customers, carriers and vendors to coordinate movement of product, scheduling pickup and delivery times.
- Work with all involved parties to monitor, identify and solve existing and potential problems.
- Any other duties as assigned to meet the vision, fulfill the mission, and abide by the values of this organization.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Prefer candidates with an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business or similar work experience. Transportation or logistics environment experience beneficial but not required.
- Proficiently use and understand computer applications.
- Possess excellent organizational, detail, customer service, communication and analytical skills.
- Must be self-directed, and able to work as a team member with little or no supervision.
- Attendance and reliability are a must.
Submit applications or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org