Greater Huron Development Corporation has partnered with NationJob.com - a premier internet recruitment site. Click on the image to view current job openings in Huron.
Human Resource Coordinator
239 Wisconsin Ave SW | PO Box 1369
Phone: (605) 353-8505
Fax: (605) 353-8506
South Dakota Department of Labor
The South Dakota Department of Labor is dedicated to serving both employers and job seekers. They administer several helpful programs, such as:
- Veterans' Services
- Unemployment Insurance
- Experience Works, for older workers
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Employment & Training
- National Career Readiness Certification
Huron Local Offices
The friendly staff of workforce professionals at the Huron local office can help you:
- Identify your career interests and skills
- Write a resume and complete applications
- Locate possible jobs and prepare for job interviews
- Locate appropriate training programs
Their Resource Room is available for job-search-related use, including:
- Computers with Internet access, printers, copiers, fax machines and telephone
- Job-related information, including videos, booklets, brochures and tutorials
The online job bank lists jobs available from local employers, state-wide employers, and federal and state government agencies. You can anonymously search this database of job openings and can normally apply for any job you find directly with the employer who posted it. Registering with SDWORKS allows you access to even more services.
All Department of Labor services are available at no charge.
Huron Local Office
South Dakota Department of Labor & Regulation
2361 Dakota Ave S
Huron SD 57350
Phone: (605) 353-7155
Fax: (605) 353-7305
be computer proficient and have experience working with Quick Books, payroll, accruals, taxes and accounts
payable/receivable. Wage depends on experience and qualifications. Will work Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
Benefits package available and 401K.
Benefits: 401K, Health Insurance, Holidays, UI ...read more
about products and services.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Deal directly with customers primarily by telephone, electronically or face to face. Respond promptly to
customer inquiries. Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints. Perform
customer ...read more